January 30, 2012

Day 30 - New car!

Day 30 - New car! by Karin Beil
Day 30 - New car!, a photo by Karin Beil on Flickr.
I haven't posted a photo of my new car yet. We picked it up about a week ago. I'm very excited to have it! It's a new 2012 Buick LaCrosse. It is very comfortable and has more 'bells and whistles' than any other car we've owned. The car we traded in was 11 years old, so most of the technology in this car wasn't available then. I'm looking forward to taking some road trips our new car!

1 comment:

  1. Your roadtrips will be more comfortable now with your 2012 Buick LaCrosse. The new features like the Buick IntelliLink voice-controlled radio can definitely add a more personalized touch to your driving experience at the press of a button! But I have to commend your old car; it served you for 11 long years. :)

    [Leisa Dreps]

    ReplyDelete